July 8, 2013

Globe UNLIMITED INTERNET (Plan 999.00/month) -- is it really unlimited?

Leave a Comment
I was so disappointed with Globe Telecom unlimited data/ internet services, not expecting they will charged me as high as 2,232.14 (Pesos) for excess data browsing.

I recently upgraded my subscription plan to UNLIDATA plan 1,000/month and for how many weeks am contented with their services for my location was one of the recipient of  their recent LTE signal upgrade. Prior jumping to such decision to go unlimited, I asked for several times GLOBE customer service thru their hotline and in Globe Business center, all with the same cheerfull answer  "Yes its unlimited,  regardness on what you will do."

But here comes my monthly bill, charging me 2,232.14 for total local data consumed plus my monthly recurring fee of 1,199.00 , and going back to the same process on asking the customer service hotline and business center on how did this happened, and all with the same answer again but with a twist. Nah! all of them cannot explain how it happened, but there should be some explanation for this.

Just hoping that GLOBE will show us on what really UNLIMITED INTERNET means.. But, for now im one of the most dissatisfied customer of Globe.


LTE, Globe telecom, telecom, cell phone, billing, DATA plan

LTE, Globe telecom, telecom, cell phone, billing, DATA plan

0 comments:

Post a Comment